Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Little Frustrated Lately

It's been a little challenging being me this last week. I have had a cold for a long time. My nose runs, I am congested and my throat hurts sometimes. I am constipated too and that's no fun.

I am overtired since I keep needing to wake up for a drink or to get the coughs out at night. And while I am having a longer nap during the day, I have cut my naps down to just that one.

And I am not willing to put much weight on my legs at all. Whenever Mommy tries to practice with me, I immediately start crying. We need to practice some more exercises!

Finally, I am really screamy lately... but it's fun to beat up my brother and sister when they let me. One place to always get me to smile? The tub...yep, so that's where I am heading!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Poor Ave - and poor Mommy, too. Hope you feel better soon.